Prices incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: 2202004114
Comfort and speed - regardless whether tarmac or dirt road!
Our BENOTTI FUOCO Gravel is the ideal bike for you, if you are looking for a machine to cover both tarmac as well as dirt roads, as with this bike you do not have to turn around at the end of the road. No matter if you want to be comfortable or blinsteringly fast on gravel, tarmac or light terrain, our FUOCO Gravel feels home everywhere.
The comfortable frame made of T800 Carbon allows a relaxed riding position and the long wheelbase makes the bike an ideal companion when starting to new adventures.
Flatmount-disc mounts, thru-axles, internal routing of housing and brake hoses are only some of the features of this top modern frameset, as you can also configure your FUOCO Gravel to a real daily commuter or traveling bike with a luggage rack and solid mudguards.
The complete bike is available with various shifting groupsets, such as for example the SRAM Force 1 or Shimano Ultegra R8020. We offer you a complete configuration freedom, from crank length to the cassette ratio. If you are unsure about this, Du Dir hierbei unsicher sein, we will be happy to give you personal advice.
The high-quality equipment is complemented by our engage cabon parts. A noble UD-finish on the stem, handlebar and a comfortable 27.2 mm seatpost underline the noble understatement of our Gravel bikes.
Two different wheel sizes offer you the maximum flexibility with the FUOCO Gravel to customize the bike exactly to your wishes.
- DT Swiss‘ C1800 wheelset has specially been designed for CX and Gravel use, but can also be accelerated agile on the road thanks to ist light weight. For maximum comfort on the road and sufficient grip on forest tracks and gravel roads, we rely on Schwalbe G-One Bite TLE tires in 40 mm width.
- Optionally the FUOCO Gravel with 27.5 inch wheels offers that extra bit on comfort and grip. The sturdy DT Swiss X1900 wheelset is also used for XC riding and thus predestined for CX or Gravel use or the build-up of a stury everyday or travel bike. For maximum comfrt on the road and for enough grip on forest tracks and gravel roads we either spec the bike with Schwalbe G-One Speed TLE tires (with Classic Skin on request or Continental Race-King TLE in 50 mm width.
- Tire clearance up to 42 mm at 28" and 50 mm width at 27.5"
- Internal cable routing for clean looks
- Thru-axles 12x100 mm front and 12x142 mm rear
- Flatmount disc mount for all modern shifting groupsets
- Comfortable 27.2 mm carbon seatpost
- Available in 2 paint jobs: titan silver matt with glossy black accents and black matt with glossy black accents
Weight ca. 8,5 kg. Deviation caused by production +/- 5 %. Stated weight of paint scheme titansilver/black, size 54 cm, Shimano Ultegra R8020, without pedals. Errors and omissions excepted.
|Top tube, horizontal (mm)||506||526||546||571||591|
|Seat tube length (mm)||490||520||540||560||580|
|Head tube length (mm)||110||135||155||175||195|
|Head tube angle (°)||70||70||71||71||71|
|Seat tube angle (°)||74.5||74||73.5||73||73|
|Chainstay length (mm)||440||440||440||440||440|
|Bottom bracket drop (mm)||68||68||68||68||68|
|Stem length (mm)||90||100||110||110||120|
|Handlebar width (mm)||400||420||420||440||440|