Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 20 Workdays
- Order number: SW10410
VIAL evo Race by ax-lightness
The frameset has been further optimised and the best has been made a bit better again:
- The newly calculated layup of the seat and chain stays further increases the lateral stiffness without having to sacrifice on the multiple award-winning comfort.
- The modified layup and shape of the rear brake bridge enhances the power transmission and also markedly improves the modulation of the brakes.
- Despite of its low weight and outstanding stiffness the VIAL evo stands out with its exceptional strength and stability. Our frames pass all ISO standards, overload and impact tests without flinching.
- An UCI approval is currently in preparation, which also allows use in UCI-sanctioned competitions. Continental professional team BikeAid as well banks on the VIAL evo next season.
Award-winning genes for race victories!
By the use of state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and materials our finest carbon components come to life by means of elaborate handcraft at our production site in Germany, which are characterized by outstanding technology and functionality. Direct sales allow as to be as close as possible to our customers as well as to offer competitive prices albeit the absolute high-end technology.
This also includes the VIAL evo Race! A racing bike of superlatives, which excels both through superior technical properties as well as through its very balanced riding characteristics.
Sophisticated layups and the perfectly matched shaping manage to combine properties in the VIAL evo Race, that until now were considered contradicting for one single bike.
The VIAL evo Race shines through its extreme stiffnesses both laterally as well as in the bottom bracket yet offers an excellent comfort. The tremendous light weight paired with extreme resistance instantly transforms every stomp on the pedal in pure drive!
The frame not only cover all ISO and overload test with flying colors, but also our much higher internal testing standards. For this reason the frame is also approved for a rider weight of up to 120 kg.
Its test victory in “RennRad” magazine impressively demonstrates its capabilities earning top marks in stiffness and riding characteristics: „The stiffness in the bottom bracket is outstanding. Both uphill and downhill it is one of the best racing bikes we have ever tested.“
- Handmade in Germany by ax-lightness
- Optimum ratio of stiffness, weight and comfort
- Super light frame of the 700 gram class
- Specially adapted to the shifting group set
- Rider weight limit 120 kg
- Wide selection of decor colors for an individual appearance
- Two different clear coat options
The VIAL evo Race is infective and addictive!
With our bike configurator you can customize the already very high-quality basic model according to your wishes, for example with further ax-lightness carbon components.
We would be pleased to help you determine the correct frame size and specifications of the components! For this you can download the attached fit chart and upload it directly to your order during the ordering process.
|Model:||VIAL evo Race|
|Frame:||VIAL evo Race|
|Fork:||3T Rigida LTD UD|
|Frame size:||50, 53, 56|
|Decal colour:||azurblau, black, carmine, fluo red, fluo yellow, gold, silver, white|
|Headset:||ax Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"|
|Brake-shift-levers:||SRAM Red eTAP AXS|
|Brake calipers:||SRAM Red AXS|
|Crankset:||SRAM Red eTAP AXS, 48-35|
|Bottom bracket:||BB386 Evo|
|Front derailleur:||SRAM Red eTAP AXS|
|Rear derailleur:||SRAM Red eTAP AXS|
|Cassette:||SRAM Red 22|
|Chain:||SRAM Red eTAP AXS 12-speed|
|Wheelset Road:||DT-Swiss P1800 R23 Spline, optional: engage oder ax-lightness|
|Tires:||Conti inner tubes, Continental GrandPrix SII 25 mm|
|Stem:||engage ST-6 Carbon +/-6°, optional: ax-lightness Rigid 6|
|Handlebar:||engage RB-6 Classic/Aero, optional: ax-lightness Ergo 4200|
|Bar tape:||Carbonio schwarz, LizardSkins DSP 2.5mm|
|Seatpost:||engage Carbon seatpost SP-6, 27.2 mm, optional: ax-lightness|
|Saddle:||optional: ax-lightness, Selle Italia SLR|
|Frame height (mm)||S 50||M 53||L 56|
|Top tube, horizontal (mm)||531||541||561|
|Seat tube length (mm)||500||530||560|
|Head tube length (mm)||125||145||175|
|Head tube angle (degrees)||72,4||72,6||73|
|Seat tube angle (degrees)||72,6||72,6||72,6|
|Chainstay length (mm)||403||403||403|
|Bottom bracket drop (mm)||66||65||65|