Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 20 Workdays
- Order number: SW10101
VIAL evo Ultra by ax-lightness
The frameset has been further optimised and the best has been made a bit better again:
- The newly calculated layup of the seat and chain stays further increases the lateral stiffness without having to sacrifice on the multiple award-winning comfort.
- The modified layup and shape of the rear brake bridge enhances the power transmission and also markedly improves the modulation of the brakes.
- Despite of its low weight and outstanding stiffness the VIAL evo stands out with its exceptional strength and stability. Our frames pass all ISO standards, overload and impact tests without flinching.
- An UCI approval is currently in preparation, which also allows use in UCI-sanctioned competitions. Continental professional team BikeAid as well banks on the VIAL evo next season.
The VIAL evo Ultra pushes the limits and manages to burn a new benchmark into the tarmac.
This also includes the VIAL evo Ultra! A racing bike of superlatives, which excels both through superior technical properties and through its very balanced riding characteristics.
Sophisticated layups and the perfectly matched shaping manage to combine properties in the VIAL evo Race, that until now were considered contradicting for one single bike.
The VIAL evo Ultra shines through its extreme stiffnesses both laterally as well as in the bottom bracket yet offers an excellent comfort. The tremendous light weight paired with extreme resistance instantly transforms every stomp on the pedal in pure drive!
The frame not only covers all ISO and overload tests with flying colors, but also our much higher internal testing standards. For this reason the frame is also approved for a rider weight of up to 120 kg.
Its test topping grade in TOUR magazine with top grades in all stifffness values yet explicitly praised comfort and light weight impressively demonstrates its capabilities. >>> Detailed test report <<<
Thanks to its 7 degree sloped top tube the VIAL evo Ultra allows for a larger seatpost extraction. The additional flex from the seatpost noticeably improves the comfort whilst the high bottom bracet stiffness directly converts any pedal force input into speed.
The VIAL evo Ultra comes standard with our high-quality, double-sealed ax ball bearings.
Optionally boh the bottom bracket, the headset as well as the hub bearings can be upgraded to CeramicSpeed Coated ceramic-hybrid-bearings, which in addition to a significant reduction in friction and therewith the saving of valuable watts, also are more weather-resistant and lighter thanks to their ceramic balls.
- Handmade in Germany by ax-lightness
- Optimum ratio of stiffness, weight and comfort
- Super light frame of the 700 gram class
- Specially adapted to the shifting group set
- Rider weight limit 120 kg
- Wide selection of decor colors for an individual appearance
- Two different clear coat options
With our bike configurator you can customize the already very high-quality basic model according to your wishes, for example with further ax-lightness carbon components.
We would be pleased to help you determine the correct frame size and specifications of the components! For this you can download the attached fit chart and upload it directly to your order during the ordering process.
|Model:||VIAL evo Ultra|
|Frame:||VIAL evo Ultra|
|Fork:||3T Rigida LTD UD|
|Frame size:||52, 54, 56, 58|
|Decal colour:||black, carmine, fluo red, fluo yellow, gold, royalblue, silver, white|
|Headset:||ax Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"|
|Brake-shift-levers:||SRAM Force 22|
|Brake calipers:||SRAM Force 22|
|Crankset:||SRAM Force 22|
|Bottom bracket:||BB386 Evo|
|Front derailleur:||SRAM Force 22|
|Rear derailleur:||SRAM Force 22|
|Cassette:||SRAM Force 22|
|Chain:||SRAM Force 22|
|Wheelset Road:||DT-Swiss P1800 R23 Spline, optional: engage oder ax-lightness|
|Tires:||Conti inner tubes, Continental GrandPrix SII 25 mm|
|Stem:||engage ST-6 Carbon +/-6°, optional: ax-lightness Rigid 6|
|Handlebar:||engage RB-6 Classic/Aero, optional: ax-lightness Ergo 4200|
|Bar tape:||Carbonio schwarz, optional: Lizard Skins|
|Seatpost:||engage Carbon seatpost SP-6, 27.2 mm, optional: ax-lightness|
|Saddle:||optional: ax-lightness, Selle Italia SLR|
|Frame size||S 52||M 54||L 56||XL 58|
|Horizontal top tube (mm)||520||542||565||588|
|Seat tube length (mm)||490||512||535||558|
|Head tube length (mm)||131||152||175||198|
|Head tube angle (degrees)||72.5||73||73.5||73.5|
|Seat tube angle (degrees)||74.5||74||73.5||73|
|Chainstay length (mm)||402||403||403||405|
|Bottom bracket drop (mm)||72||70||70||68|